Online Planning Enquiry
Kerry Map Viewer Beta (Planning etc.)
Cross Browser / Requires Flash
New online Planning Enquiry System
Mobile Friendly – Planning only / Works on Macs, Tablets & Smartphones
Older systems (not current)
Full iGIS (Map Based) planning enquiry
Requires plug-in download, Designed for Internet Explorer
Liteview – Map Based planning system
Cross browser compatible, No plug-in required.
While every care has been taken to display accurate information, Kerry County Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within. Should you need to rely on information provided in these pages please obtain separate confirmation from the staff at the Planning Public Counter.
Please note: The full iGIS planning enquiry system requires a broadband connection to function properly. It is also specifically designed to run on Internet Explorer (Windows based). Users with other browsers or operating systems should use the Liteview system.
Calculation of Time limits in the planning application process over the Christmas period
Section 251 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 provides that in calculating any appropriate period or other time limit referred to in the Act or in any regulations made under the Act, the period between the 24th day of December and the 01st day of January, both days inclusive, shall be disregarded. Accordingly, all time limits specified in connection with the planning application process, including time limits relating to the maintenance of site notices and receipt of submissions or observations, are extended by 9 days.
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form – Word format
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice – Word format
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Further Info Site Notice (Word format)
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ’s – Further information is available on the E.P.A. website at www.epa.ie
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption – Explanatory Memorandum