Built Heritage Investment Scheme 2018
The Department of Culture, Heritage, and the Gaeltacht has announced the Built Heritage Investment Scheme 2018 with a total (countrywide) fund available of €2 million. County Kerry has been allocated a total of €50,000.
Application forms and particulars for the above scheme are available to download here:
The purpose of the Built Heritage Investment Scheme seeks to encourage the leveraging of private capital to invest in a number of small-scale, labour-intensive projects to repair and conserve structures included in the Record of Protected Structures and in certain cases, for the conservation of structures within Architectural Conservation Areas.
The total value of funding available for each individual project shall not exceed 50% of the total project cost.
The minimum level of funding available under the BHIS will be €2,500 up to a maximum of €15,000 per project.
Completed application forms and particulars for the above scheme shall be received by Kerry County Council no later than 5pm on Friday 16th February, 2018.
Completed forms should be addressed to Victoria McCarthy, Conservation Officer, Planning Department, Kerry County Council, County Buildings, Tralee, County Kerry or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the Planning Database by name, date, type etc.
- Pre-Planning Application Form
- Planning Application Form
- Public Site Notice
- Extension of Duration Application Form
- Further Info Site Notice
- Site Characterisation Application Form
- Site Assessment Checklist
- EPA Code of Practice
- EPA Code of Practice FAQ’s
- Housing Estate Taking in Charge Form
- Section 57 Application Form ( Protected Structure)
- Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 Declaration made under Section 74 (4)
- Complaint Form
- Section 5 Application Form
- Certificate of Exemption
- Certificate of Exemption – Explanatory Memorandum
- Kerry County Development Plan 2015-2021
- Local Area Plans
- Town Development Plans